Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's going on . . .

So sorry that I have been absent . . . if you want to see what is going on in our lives, you can check on us at my main blog, high on life. Our sweet Carolina has been having some medical issues, and to be honest, I haven't been much in the mood to keep this blog up lately. Please pray that we get some good news from upcoming tests!

However, I can't not pass on a quick tidbit. Lawton got Brain Quest for a birthday present and I also had another version of Brain Quest when I taught first grade - before I went to a Montessori school. They are great, have lots of different versions for varying ages and topics, and you can use them in different ways. (They are stacks of cards with age appropriate questions and answers.)
I plan on doing it while we snuggle on the couch, maybe even as part of our dinner conversations, and especially traveling in the car!

1 comment:

  1. We have this and its so much fun! You can often get them from Costco cheap.

    ReplyDelete