Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Butterfly Cycle


We had a super time watching our caterpillars turn into butterflies. . . so much so we captured four caterpillars in our backyard this afternoon to attempt to "raise" some more butterflies!

This video shows you the progression the past few weeks. The caterpillar pictures at the beginning of the video were taken EVERY SINGLE DAY! It was crazy how fast they grew! Lawton took the caterpillars to school one day early on to share and when I picked him up, I honestly could tell they had grown!

I would highly recommend doing this with your kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Your Dad showed me your blog today and I'm so thankful he did. What a great resource for moms! I have an 18 month old boy and look forward to using your blog as he gets older. Your kids are precious.

    Stephanie Evans

    PS. I'm a fan of Pioneer Woman, too--I think I saw a link to her blog on your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete